Why I am excited!

It goes to the old saying "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
How true that is! I was just listening to a video by my sponsor Dave Wood and he said something that hit home like there is tomorrow and I wish everyone could have this one experience that we share.
My belief in this industry can not be shaken, because it is not based on belief it is based on fact. The reason it is based on fact is because I personally know several people who have made millions of dollars in this industry. See story for full story.
There is no longer a debate of the legitamcy of this industry. The only discussion is how much do I want it and what are my goals. Are my goals to make another extra 1000 dolllars a month or an extra 100,000 per month.
I have never been so excited about the place were we are now and the opportunity that is in front of you.
If you want to know what I am so excited about watch the following presentation:
Right time
Come join us. I am looking for 2 more people that we can work together to create wealth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Blog Is So Important?

Times they are a Changing

Social Networking and the Internet