Tired of failing at MLM or Network Marketing?

Tired of failing in Network Marketing?

I will make this one quick and I will do a video about this later. This is mind blowing once you truly understand the TRUTH. This article is primarily for people who have been involved with network marketing in the past and failed. I know why it happened.

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about this concept. In fact I just had a conversation with a friend of mine about network marketing. His comment was, "I have tried a lot of those but don't have time for that now", I think he is on his 4th job in 2 years, a victim of the economy.

What does that mean? " I tried a lot of them". It means he gets it! Almost all of us who have ever been involved in Network Marketing, get it! We know that what it offers is absoulutely amazing. We begin with the dream and it dies on the vine!!!! But why? Thinking back I know the reasons why. Some of them are not so obvious, but once you hear them I think a light will go on.

The reasons why people fail are pretty basic for the most part. You don't share it with enough people because you don't know how, you quit too soon because you can't afford the product, your business becomes an expense, instead of an income stream, You can't handlle the rejection, you don't have enough time.

Well those are your basics, but there are a few more: There are a lot of people who fail after having some success. I fell into that catagory a couple of times. For those of you who have had some success with Network marketing you will totally relate to this.

The way typical network marketing companies are set up. You are required to maintain a certain amount of retail sales or group volumes in order to get paid. Think about that for a second, let's say I recruited Tom, and Tom went out there and sponsors thousands of people who generate tens of thousands of dollars in salse. Even though I may be responsible for recruiting Tom, unless I meet certain requirements I will not get paid on Tom's group. Or even worse, some companies say that if I don't meet certain group volumes over the course of a year, I could lose Tom completely and anyone else I sponsored who is doing well.

This is what causes people to go broke in Network Marketing. This is what gets people in debt. It was for me. I had to put thousands of dollars in product on my credit cards to make sure I qualified to get my check. This is so very, very common. How many companies have you seen were people talk about coming in at the "TOP LEVEL". That usually means, the most expensive level. Also most minimum PV or personal volumes are usually several hundreds of dollars per month.

I still think starting your own company for $2000 is still an incredible deal. But the fact of the matter is most people, are not true business people. They are just averagre, everyday Joe's looking for a better way to live and take care of their families. And with this design, network marketing is responsible for billions of dollars of sales world wide and that there are currently over 36 million people involved in this industry.

"AND WE HAVE A BETTER WAY"

With One24, Mark Seyforth and Joe Perry have created the most incredible business concept that has ever been created. They are definitely on the forefront of something very new and something truly incredible. They have created a company that eliminates 99% of the reasons why people fail in this industry. They have created the first I.R.P ever. This technically is not a MLM company, but relies on many of the same concepts. Mark and Joe have created a program were if you were to sponsore 1 person, like Tom, who took off and built a huge organization, you would get paid on all of it down 12 levels. You do not have to stock inventory in your garage. Your only monthly requirement, is to buy 1 unit of Natraburst and month, about a $70 investment with shipping. And after sponsoring 1 PC you are paid all the way down 12 levels. That is it! And the beauty of this product, is that will save you money every month off your food bill. I have replaced a meal a day with Natraburst, and it has more then paid for itself. My doctor was actually shocked when after changing nothing else, except adding Natraburst, my cholesterol went down over 80 pts. To me that is amazing..

There are several ways that One24 pays people. I challenge anyone to honestly compare this company to anything that is out there. The concept is sound, the products are incredible and the leadership is awesome.

Mark and Joe have eliminated the things that cause us to dis-like network marketing and have included all the things that allow us to love network marketing. There is so much more that I could say about One24 but I don't want this to be 20 pages long. No more presentations, no more rejection, no more debt, you don't have to worry about a relative getting involved and going broke. Anyone can do this, and how would your attitude change if you knew that anyone could be successful at it. That is for another time...

Check out One24 and give me your feed-back
http://www.one24roadmap.com

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Blog Is So Important?

Times they are a Changing

Social Networking and the Internet