Corporate Layoffs and Why People Need One24

Glad to be back!

Do you realize the importance of network marketing and what we have to offer people?

 Do yourself a favor and watch the movie "Company Men".  I had the opportunity to watch it while flying back from Miami.  Believe me I am not a big Ben Afflack fan but this movie is about a group of people who get laid off from their corporate jobs and what they have to go through

**News Alert** - Corporations do not care about you! They report to their shareholders who are concerned about profits...period!

That is probably one of my biggest challenges that I face in my life.  I am not a corporate guy, yet I work for a fortune 200 company.  I have sat in those meetings, it wasn't about people who helped build the company, it was about shareholders and percentages and profits.  I have seen people get forced out because their salaries could be replace by someone else for less money. I have seen people work their asses off to build a territory only to see it cut. I have watched salaries get cut by 30-40% while profits increase.  Enough to drive you crazy, just like the character Tommy Lee Jones plays in Company Men.  It is real world.

Solution? Network marketing or One24!  You don't have to hate your job to realize a great financial opportunity when you see one, and that is exactly what One24 is.  We can show people how they can build a "side" residual income that will be there when they need it.  One24 shows someone how they can retire in 18-24 months.  "Retire" does not mean you have to quit your job, it just means that if you wanted to quit your job, YOU COULD!  How would that make people feel?  To have that financial security.  To be able to do what you want,whenever you wanted to do it.  Let me say it again:

    "TO BE ABLE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO DO IT"

We offer that!  Who in the world does not want that?  When you really realize what we are offering to people it is hard to keep your mouth shut about it.

With One24 we have a totally turn key program that gives you a path to retirement in 18-24 months.  A road map to financial security.

What if you had an extra $10,000 a month in residual income?  How about 10X that.  Well it is all possible with One24 and we will show you how.

We have a 3 minute video which could start you down that patch of financial security and control of your life.  Join us

Http://www.one24roadmap.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Blog Is So Important?

Times they are a Changing

Social Networking and the Internet