What I have learned

I am always learning and I hope I never stop. I have learned so much since deciding to venture out into the world of on line marketing that I amaze even myself with what I have learned. I also amaze myself with how stupid I am. Why do I say that? Because I learned as a kid to follow instructions! Let me just tell you I didn't and now that I look back I want to kick my own ass.

There are some fantastic programs out there that will teach you "exactly" how to do this business. I tried all of them and have been subscribed to them for about 4 months now. I started to look at them and think,"They taught me a lot, but I do not need them any more." And then "BLAM!" Like a bolt of lightning it came to me and I understood what they were talking about, and I went back to those sites before I cancelled them and the heavens parted and angels sang (well, not exactly) but It did make since.

My goal with this blog is to try to give all of you a short cut to success and try to teach you everything I have learned. I believe that what goes around comes around. The universe is big enough for all of us to succeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Blog Is So Important?

Times they are a Changing

Social Networking and the Internet